Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there. Hope you have had a great one! We went to church this morning, came home and changed clothes and then surprised the kids with a trip to one of our local malls for a butterfly exhibit. Lance was so excited when he found out we were going. Allie... not so much! She loved seeing them, but was not thrilled when they flew close to her and especially when they dared to land on her. We had a few shrieks to deal with, but I think she had a good time. Since I managed to miss yesterday, I thought I would add a couple extra for good measure.







1 comment:

  1. wow - fantastic shots with the butterflies. First I love the beautiful orange colours - orange is my favorite, and I love the third picture b/w with the butterfly as a colourpoint

    ReplyDelete