Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 9


I am posting this a day late, but the picture is actually from yesterday. I promise!! Allie and I bought a plant a couple of months ago that is actually still alive, much to everyone's amazement. I used to have a pretty yellow flower on the top, but it fell off yesterday. Well, much to my surprise, there was new growth that we hadn't noticed before.
Allie and I worked at school in the copy room until the Vice Principal came in to tell us they were getting ready to have a fire drill. We quickly put away our stuff and decided to call it a day. She has so much fun up there. She runs around playing with the toys they have and helps me make "coffies", as she puts it. She loves seeing all the kids who come in and the teachers who talk with her. After that, we made a quick Target run and then went to Chick-Fil-A for a meetup with the McKinney Mom's Group. Allie had a little trouble at first because the older kids were (in Allie's words) playing dinosaur and "rawring" at her. Overall she had fun and I had a great time meeting a bunch of new ladies and catching up with the few I had met already. Lance had early release day at school and Jeff brought him so he could play too.

1 comment: