Monday, April 13, 2009

April 10, 11 and 12


April 10 Allie and I drove to OKC for a couple of days so I could get my hair colored by my former hairdresser. I have had lots of bad luck (I think because of the products used) in McKinney and needed to get things back under control. I don't know why we have to have gray hair, but I don't like it!!! Anyway, Allie stayed with Jeff's parents during the day and I got a chance to go to the office for a bit. I picked up Allie and went to mom and dad's. We ended up at El Chico's for dinner and Allie had the best time. She loves seeing her Gapgas and Jujus.


April 11 I got my hair done and we headed back to McKinney. Allie slept from Edmond to Ardmore. She looks pretty comfy, don't ya think?

April 12 Happy Easter!! We got up around 7:00 which was way too late for the 8:00 service. Luckily, since we go to a very large church, they were having multiple services (six I think), so we were going to shoot for the 9:00 service. Of course we didn't make that one either and ended up at the 10:00 service. So sad... But, it did allow us time to take some family pics in our Easter clothes. We came home, fixed ham, homemade mac and cheese, green beans and bread and sat at the dining room table for lunch. Jeff and I took naps while the kids played and then we hunted eggs. All in all, a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful pictures and a great family-shot!!

    Glad you had wonderful days and pretty new hairs!

    ReplyDelete