Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 10-16


February 10 Oh my! So much rain! School was actually called early today. Major storms hit Oklahoma and a tornado touched down about a mile from our old house. Glad to be in McKinney today!
February 11 I realized at 11:00 that I hadn't taken any pictures, so Cleo was a willing subject.
February 12 Lance being silly
February 13 The kids at the doctor's office. Lance has a sinus infection and is on antibiotics with his little sister. They were pretty cute laying on the bed waiting for the doc.
February 13 #2 I got a special delivery today! Love them! They are so pretty.


February 13 #3 Allie playing at PPP for the mom's group Valentine's party. Poor Lance had to stay home, but he and Jeff had a good time.
February 13 #4 The bags from the party. Lots and lots of kiddos!!
February 14 The kids oohing over their heart shaped pizza! Yummo! We had pizza and watched Madagascar 2 for Valentine's Day.
February 15 The American flag looking very pretty against the blue sky. This just kind of caught my eye and I am happy I stopped to get the pic.
February 16 Lance having spaghetti at Jason's Deli. Such a strange boy...

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, so many beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts. We have had very little rain lately and that is wierd for Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, and lovely LO's displaying them! The roses really looks classy, such a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ve missed your pictures....welcome back!

    Great shots, with beautiful colours and much fun - it seems!

    ReplyDelete