Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 1

Well, it is a new year!! So much happened last year and I totally lost track of this project. I hope to be able to keep up with it and doing weekly layouts. They may be a little behind, but hopefully I can get them done!

So, one of the many things that happened last year was making new friends. I have found a great group of girls who have welcomed me into their group and have become my adopted family here in Texas. They truly are the ones helping to keep me sane. We had a little family get together New Year's Eve. Nine kiddos, eight adults to help ring in the New Year. SOOO much fun! I took this pic right at the stroke of midnight (or close to). I used a couple of actions from http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ Off to grab the camera and load the few pics I took yesterday... I will be back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Great picture! I agree, sometimes adopted family can be just as great as the real thing! Glad you had a good NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you Thompson's know that we adore you and we couldn't ask for a better adopted family- We truly are blessed to have you in our lives!!!
    And....we too had a fabulous time on New Years, thank you for coming over and being a part of a night to remember. We look forward to many, many more!
    Love you tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete